- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- No garlic odour or aftertaste.
- Pleasant tasting.
Garlic has been shown to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal and antiparasitic properties. It contains sulphur compounds which are responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic.
Parsley has traditionally been used as a breath freshener as it contains chlorophyll which can help to alleviate the odour of garlic on the breath.
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
A light green, round biconvex tablet with opaque coating.