- TriCheck™ Measurement Feature
- 90 Memory Recall
- Readings and Instructions Given Verbally in English, French or Spanish
- Clock, Time & Date Stamp
- Pressure Rating Indicator™
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Adjustable Pressure Setting
- Advanced Warning System
- Carrying Case Included
- SmoothFit™ Cuff
The UA-1030T offers the option of TriCheck measurement which allows users to take three consecutive readings and receive an average, complying with the American Heart Association’s latest recommendation. The UA-1030T has the option to give all readings and instructions in English, French or Spanish.
People resist taking their blood pressure because it can be uncomfortable. As a cuff constricts during a measurement, wrinkles form on the inside of the cuff. The material bunches up against a user’s arm and creates discomfort. The new SmoothFit Cuff is designed to seamlessly conform to the user’s arm and give the most comfortable experience possible. It comes standard with the UA-1030T Premier Talking Blood Pressure Monitor.
- TriCheck – Three consecutive measurements and advanced averaging.
- Pressure Rating Indicator – Providing a snapshot of the user’s blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 and WHO guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection – Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Advanced Warning System – Alerts the user to the most common problems while monitoring, and helps to avoid them.
- Triple A Technology – Advanced cuff design, advanced inflation and advanced deflation, which translates to faster more accurate and more comfortable readings.
- SmoothFit Cuff – Seamless conforming cuff to take the pain out of monitoring.