Atrovent Nasal Forte Spray 15ml
Atrovent Nasal Forte Spray relieves a runny nose by acting directly on the mucous glands of the nose to decrease watery secretions.
For treating symptoms of a runny nose in rhinitis.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 sprays into each nostril two or three times daily (at regular intervals).
For treating symptoms of a runny nose in the common cold.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 sprays into each nostril three or four times daily (at regular intervals).
1. Remove protective cap
2. Before using the spray pump for the first time, rapidly activate the spray pump 5 to 7 times until an even spray mist is released. Your Atrovent Nasal Forte is now primed and eady for use. With subsequent use, the spray pump is immediately functional. However, if the spray pump has not been used for more than 24 hours, it will require repriming.
3. Blow your nose thoroughly before using the nasal spray
4. Keeping the bottle upright, insert the spray adaptor into the nostril and activate the spray pump firmly while breathing in gently through the nose (see Figure 2). Administer the number of sprays as recommended or as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist and then repeat in the other nostril.
5. Replace protective cap after use
6. Store upright
7. To Clean: If the nasal tip becomes clogged, remove the protective cap. Hold the nasal tip under running, warm tap water for about a minute. Dry the nasal tip, reprime the nasal pump spray (step 2 above), and replace the protective cap
Store in a cool, dry place below 25C