Atrovent Nasal Aqueous Spray 15ml
ATROVENT Nasal Aqueous relieves a runny nose by acting directly on the mucous glands of the nose to decrease watery secretions
Relief of allergic or non-allergic rhinitis.
Adults: 2 sprays into each nostril two or three times a day (at regular intervals).
Children: 2 sprays into each nostril two times a day.
Patients who have a runny nose triggered by factors such as temperature changes, food or exercise should use 2 to 4 sprays into each nostril before exposure.
Relief of rhinitis associated with the common cold:
Adults: 2 sprays into each nostril followed by 2 further sprays five minutes later, three or four times a day.
If your doctor or pharmacist has changed this dose you should ask for further information from your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not take extra doses of ATROVENT Nasal Aqueous without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
1. Remove protective cap.
2. Before using the spray pump for the first time, rapidly activate the spray pump 5 to 7 times until an even spray mist is released. Your ATROVENT Nasal Aqueous is now primed and ready for use. With subsequent use, the spray pump is immediately functional. However, if the spray pump has not been used for more than 24 hours, it will require repriming.
3. Blow nose thoroughly before using the nasal spray.
4. Keeping the bottle upright, insert the spray adaptor into the nostril and activate the spray pump firmly while breathing in gently through the nose. Administer the number of sprays as recommended or as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist and then repeat in the other nostril.
5. Replace protective cap after use.
6. Store upright
7. To Clean: If the nasal tip becomes clogged, remove protective cap. Hold the nasal tip under running, warm tap water for about a minute. Dry the nasal tip, reprime the nasal pump spray (step 2 above), and replace the protective cap.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25C