Bellamys Baby Porridge 125g x6 EXP 31/08/18

$23.95

Bellamys Baby Porridge 125g x6 is the ideal breakfast or a light and nutritious meal for baby during the day.

In stock

SKU: BLMY-006 Categories: ,

Description

Bellamy’s Organic Baby Porridge is a nutritious choice of organic oats blended with organic grains, to make a delicious oaty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Simply add water or baby’s usual milk to the soft flakes to make a quick meal for your baby or toddler.

Try mixing our Baby Porridge with fruit and vegetable purees for something a little different. We love it with an organic banana!

Bellamy’s Organic Baby Porridge is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness.

With no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains.

Ingredients: Organic rice (brown and white)(98.6%), organic vegetable oil (1.2%), mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%
Allergens: Bellamy’s Organic Baby Rice is made with the same equipment as our other cereals, so may contain traces of gluten.

Product Size: This product measures 12cm x 20cm x 5cm (W x H x D)

Additional information

Weight 0.1 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bellamys Baby Porridge 125g x6 EXP 31/08/18”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *