- Capsule can be opened for easy dispensing to children or infants.
- Provides special human strains which adhere to the bowel wall and colonise the intestines.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy.
Keeping intestinal bacteria in balance plays an important role in our general health and wellbeing.
Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium animalis are important beneficial bacteria, which help to stabilise and maintain healthy gut flora.
Adults – Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6 – 12 years – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals.
Children 2 – 6 years – Take 1 capsule with breakfast, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Capsule may be opened and contents sprinkled on food or mixed with yoghurt.
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Contains glucose
Recommendation: To maintain potency, refrigerate after purchase.
A white, unprinted, two-piece hard gelatin capsule containing an off-white powder.