- Helps you cope with stress.
- Contains passionflower traditionally used to relieve nervous tension.
- Helps the body convert food into energy.
The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group) during periods of increased stress. During stress, nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin B5 are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the “anti-stress” vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid, inositol and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
The herb passionflower has traditionally been used for its sedative and anxiety relieving properties. Passionflower is indicated for restlessness and nervous tension.
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains gluten.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
A yellow/brown, mottled, large tablet. Film-coated dark brown.