This comprehensive formula helps to provide an optimum intake of vitamins, minerals and herbs including increased doses of ingredients beneficial for men’s health:
- Supports energy production
- Supports exercise performance
- May support the maintenance and repair of muscle tissue
- Traditionally used to relieve stress and may assist male sexual performance
- Supports a healthy reproductive system and production of healthy sperm
- Assists circulation to the extremities
- Supports liver detoxification
Helps protect against free radical damage
Tribulus: the main benefit of tribulus is as a restorative which increases energy levels and stamina. It is particularly good for dealing with stress and nervous tension. It has a supportive effect on the reproductive system, enhancing libido and sexual function.
Zinc: supports exercise performance. Low zinc levels have been shown to impair exercise performance in men. Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm. Adequate levels of zinc are important for the proper functioning of the immune system.
B group vitamins: play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. The B group support the normal function and maintenance of the nervous system and are beneficial in times of stress.
Damiana: has traditionally been used for relief of stress and anxiety as it has a tonic effect on the nervous system, helping to increase a sense of wellbeing. It strengthens the male sexual system, improves stamina and assists with relief from anxiety related to sexual disturbances. Damiana has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac.
Milk thistle: supports normal liver function and has a protective effect on cell membranes due to its strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging action. Traditionally used as a detoxifying agent, it supports regeneration of liver cells and protects against potentially harmful substances such as alcohol.
Ginkgo: tones and helps to normalise peripheral circulation. It increases the fluidity of blood and has a vasodilating (relaxing) effect on blood vessels. Ginkgo has been used to relieve symptoms of sexual disturbances where poor circulation is a factor.
Vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, manganese and selenium have antioxidant properties that may reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for use by children under 15 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
An opaque dark gray, oblong shaped unprinted tablet, mint scented.