Features and benefits
- Used in Traditional Western and Chinese Medicine as a tonic for general health & wellbeing
- Blackmores Royal Jelly contains a freeze dry concentration (3:1) of fresh royal jelly
- One characteristic constituent of royal jelly is royal jelly acid also commonly known as 10-HDA.
- Blackmores Royal Jelly is from humanely treated bees
Adults only – Take 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed.
This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not suitable for children
- Not to be taken by asthma and allergy sufferers
- This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities – especially in asthma and allergy sufferers
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
Royal jelly (lyophilised) equivalent to fresh 550 mg
Contains 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid 11 mg
Oblong shaped soft gel capsule filled with a cloudy amber liquid
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.