Kids’ Manuka Honey Dry Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve dry, raspy coughs.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
How to use:
Children 2–12 years: 5 mL.
Give every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years. Not suitable for infants under 1 year.
Getting the most out of your Brauer products:
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 5 mL dose contains: Manuka Honey (Active Manuka 15 ) 300 mg, Honey 1.25 g, Althaea offcinalis (Marshmallow) extract equiv. dry root 60 mg, Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) extract equiv. dry leaf 160 mg and 5 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Aconitum napellus 3C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 5C and Rumex crispus 3C. Contains sugars (natural honey).