- Talk to someone about how you are feeling — perhaps a friend or a counsellor.
- Allow time to reflect on your emotions, but also plan enjoyable and meaningful activities to fill your day. Having some small goals each day gives us purpose and provides a great feeling of achievement.
- Get outside and enjoy some physical activity every day – the park and the beach are wonderfully restoring places to go for a walk when you are feeling down. You might like to do this alone or ask a friend to join you.
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of wholegrains and some good quality protein up to 6 times a day. This helps to keep blood sugar levels stable which can help with mood swings.
- Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 sprays.
Children 2–12 years: 1 spray.
Apply spray onto your tongue 4 times a day or spray into some water or fruit juice and sip 4 times a day. If necessary, you may repeat the dose every 15 to 30 minutes, reducing to hourly, until the condition improves. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.