Nervatona Calm contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress, mild anxiety, restlessness and insomnia. It may thereby help you to relax and unwind, so you can cope better with the effects of stress and mild anxiety such as tension, irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
- Stress is often difficult to avoid – how you handle it is usually what makes the difference.
- The best way to minimise the effects of stress is to start taking good care of yourself
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep
- Enjoy some regular physical activity to release natural feel – good chemicals in your body
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable
- Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you – it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
- Nervatona Calm is generally better to use if relaxation is required after work in preparation for retiring (sleeping).
Adults: 10 mL.
Children 6 to 12 years: 5 mL. Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Shake the bottle before use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients – Oral Liquid
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Indian cockle) equivalent to dry fruit 5 mcg, Chamaelirium luteum (False unicorn root) equivalent to dry root and rhizome 5 mcg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) equivalent to dry flowering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Ignatia (St Ignatius bean) 4X, 500 mcL; Nux vomica (Poison nut) 6C, 16.7 mcL; Phosphoricum acidum (Phosphoric acid) 2X, 600 nL; Sepia (Cuttlefish ink) 1X, 500 nL and Zincum metallicum (Zinc) 8X, 500 nL.
Ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the above indications.