What is it for?
Treatment of head lice. Killing and removal of nits and larvae.
Directions for use
Important: Use on dry hair
Step One: Take the bottle and place the applicator slightly slantwise at the centre parting of the hairline. Draw the applicator with caution along the scalp downwards.
Step Two: Massage the solution in well until the hair is completely wetted with the solution. This can be done using the lice comb.
Step Three: Leave NYDA Plus in the hair for an hour to ensure all the eggs have been eradicated.
Step Four: After 1 hour, NYDA Plus can be washed out with your usual shampoo. Repeat hair washing if any solution is left.
Re-check hair for newly acquired lice every 8-10 days.
Dimethicone dual formula (92%, high and low viscous).
• Check hair regularly for head lice or nits
• Tie back long hair
• Don”t share combs or hair brushes
• Avoid head to head contact with anyone who may be suffering from head lice
(Does not contain neurotoxic ingredients)
- 92% Dimethicone (functional components)
- medium-chain triglycerides
- jojoba wax