- Have adequate rest during the acute stage of a cough and then use light exercise such as walking to assist respiratory congestion.
- When night-time coughing is a problem, try sleeping with your head elevated on an extra pillow.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and drink extra clear fluids.
- Vitamin C and zinc may help reduce the length and severity of your symptoms if you don’t get enough vitamins and minerals through your normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops or eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
- Avoid other people’s smoke and try to give up if you smoke.
- Avoid going from warm air environments to cold air environments too quickly.
Adults: 5 mL Children 6 – 12 years: 2.5 mL Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If coughing or nasal congestion persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients – Oral Liquid
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 mcL of each of:
Aconitum napellus (Monkshood) 3C, Belladonna (Deadly nightshade) 6C, Bryonia (White bryony) 5C, Hyoscyamus (Henbane) 3C, Kali bichromicum(Potassium dichromate) 3C, Phosphorus (White phosphorus) 6C, Rumex crispus 3X (Yellow dock) 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis (Blood root) 3C, Spongia tosta (Roasted sponge) 3C.