What is it for?
Contains Bach flower remedies traditionally used to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Adults: 2 sprays. Children 2 to 12 years: 1 spray. Apply on the tongue four times a day or spray into some water or fruit juice and sip four times a day. If necessary, the dose may be repeated every 15 to 30 minutes, reducing to hourly, until the condition improves.
Each 1 mL contains flower essences of Clematis (Clematis vitalba) 200 mcL, Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) 200 mcL, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) 200 mcL, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) 200 mcL and Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) 200 mcL.
· Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it is usually what makes the difference.
· The best way to minimise the effects of stress is to start taking good care of yourself:
· Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep
· Enjoy some regular physical activity to release natural feel-good chemicals in your body
· Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable
· Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol
· Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you — it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.