- Suitable for: Adults and children 6 years and over.
- Use in pregnancy: Pregnant women should seek advice from a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Directions for use: Slowly dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth. Repeat every 1-3 hours as required. Maximum 12 lozenges per day.
- Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3 mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg.
- Other: Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. Contains isomalt. Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.