Drontal Cat Wormer Tablets X 4
Directions for use
The dose is 1 tablet per 4 kg. Drontal is given as a single dose by mouth. Weigh cats before treatment. Cats should be dosed on an empty stomach.
Treat kittens at 6, 8 and 12 weeks and then 3 monthly.
Treat adults every 3 months, or where several cats are housed together and environmental contamination may be high, on veterinary advice.
Pregnant/lactating queens should be treated prior to mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 and 4 weeks after kittening
* Powerful – A single dose controls all intestinal worms.
* Effective – Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs, Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provide unparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting cats.
* Convenient – There are no known incompatibilities with Drontal Allwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently.
* Economical – Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective control of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
* User Friendly – One dose every 3 months using the Applicator is all it takes to control all gastrointestinal