- Enliva (Lactobacillus Plantarum) and cholesterol maintenance1,2
- ENLIVA is a NEW active supplement containing 3 specifically selected and patented strains of beneficial bacteria – Lactobacillus Plantarum (CECT 7527, 7528,7529).
- ENLIVA is specifically formulated to support these activities to help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
ENLIVA is a once-a-day complementary medicine that may help to maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals in two ways;
1. Increasing the use of cholesterol by the liver: the enzymes from Lactobacilli in ENLIVA have been shown to promote the breakdown of bile salts.
Once broken down, bile salts are not available for use by the body and are removed.
To replace the lost bile salts, the liver takes cholesterol from the blood to make new bile salts.
2. Reducing the amount of cholesterol absorbed from the diet:
The bacteria in ENLIVA has also been shown to absorb cholesterol which is then removed in normal digestive waste.
Take one capsule a day
ENLIVA contains Lactobacillus Plantarum (AB-LIFE) 1.2 billion CFU.
Contains clinically trialled ingredients that may assist healthy people reduce cholesterol absorption and maintain cholesterol within normal range.
Storage: No refrigeration is required.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Ingredients do not contain: Milk, eggs, gluten, peanut and soy products