1. Apply Lotion to damp or dry hair, from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits).
2. Put shower cap on, making sure it covers ears & hairline including the back of the neck.
3. Leave Lotion on for at least 5 minutes.
4. Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair.
5. Also rinse shower cap & hands.
To help deter lice and maintain that freshly blitzed feeling, shampoo with Blitz Nitz Shampoo in between treatments.
Important: Repeat steps 1–5 on days seven and fourteen after the first treatment to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Water, Ethanol (naturally derived solvent), Eucalyptus Oil (essential oil), Laureth-8 (naturally derived surfactant), Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil (naturally derived solubiliser), Glycerine (moisturiser), Polysorbate 20 (naturally derived surfactant), Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
No artificial colours or fragrances.
For external use only. Always read the label and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to the high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store below 30°C.