- Apply Mousse to damp or dry hair, from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits)
- Put shower cap on, making sure it covers the ears & hairline including the back of the neck
- Leave Mousse on for at least 10 minutes
- Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair
- Also rinse shower cap and hands.
Important: Repeat steps 1–5 at seven and fourteen days after the first treatment to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Water, eucalyptus oil (essential oil), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (naturally derived surfactant), vegetable glycerine (moisturiser), cocamide DEA, cocamidopropyl betaine (naturally derived hair conditioning agent), lemon eucalyptus oil (essential oil), tea tree oil (essential oil), xanthan gum (natural thickener), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (naturally derived hair conditioning agent), sodium cocoamphoacetate (naturally derived surfactant), citric acid (natural pH regulator), methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (preservatives).
For external use only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water.
A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to a high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.