This is ideal for the RICER method (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation, Referral) in treating acute soft tissue injuries. Immediate cold treatment results in reduced swelling and pain, thus speeding up the healing process.
Store Futuro Cold-Hot pack in freezer. Place pack in wet cloth or bandage. Apply every 2 hours for up to 20 minutes.
- Used in heat application, the pack can provide temporary relief from arthritic and rheumatic pain.
- Hot water directions: Immerse in approximately 4 litres of boiling water for 15 minutes. Place pack in towel or cloth before application.
Microwave directions: Place pack flat in microwave for up to 2 minutes, testing pack temperature at 15 second intervals. Apply pack wrapped in towel or cloth.
Futuro Reusable Cold-Hot Packs are suitable for providing either cold or heat in the treatment of injury and pain.
- People with a history of circulatory problems should consult a doctor prior to use.
- If pain or discomfort persists, discontinue use.
- Do not overheat the pack, as it may burst.
- Do not apply directly to skin.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Also Available in Large size, please see other listing below