Hope’s Relief Herbal Shampoo is a formulation unlike most shampoos on the market as it contain only natural ingredients and works specifically on improving conditions such as eczema and minimising dandruff associated dry itchy scalps. Similarly Hope’s Relief Shampoo does not artificially lather up as much as many cosmetic shampoos, but still contains the same cleansing action without the chemicals. This herbal shampoo from Hope’s Relief may be a suitable choice for people either with healthy scalps or suffering from a skin condition and do not wish to use irritants or chemicals.
Like Hopes Relief Eczema Cream, Hope’s Relief Herbal Shampoo contains the same 5 active ingredients known to heal and maintain skin health:
- Manuka Honey: improves skin condition and protects it with its antibacterial properties.
- Gotu Kola: contains chemicals compounds called triterpenoids which may help heal and strengthen skin and increase blood supply to the affected area.
- Aloe Vera: supports the healing of skin with its soothing and anti-inflammatory action
- Calendula: encourages new skin cell regeneration.
- Licorice Root: contains antioxidants, promotes healing and is anti-allergic.
In a nutshell, here are some of the benefits of using Hope’s Relief Herbal Shampoo:
- Suitable for daily use.
- Does not strip the hair of natural oils or any colours.
- Alleviates itchy, flaky scalp.
- No harsh chemicals.
- No unpleasant smells of coal tar.
- Maintains a healthy scalp.
Hope’s Relief contains a unique blend of natural ingredients including Aqua, Calendula officinalis, Centella asiatica (Gotu cola), Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) and Manuka Honey. Also blended into this formulation is Jojoba Oil, Palm glycerin, Vitamin E, Panthenol (pro-vtamin B5), Behenyl trimonium methosulphate, Guar gum, Cetyl alcohol, Citric acid and Amino acid derived methoglycinate.
Talk to your health physician about the use of complimentary health products in the treatment of skin disorders. Discontinue use if further irritations are caused.