A fun, natural toothpaste for babies, toddlers and children. With several different flavours kids will have fun cleaning their teeth.
With organic Calendula to soothe gums, Xylitol to fight decay and fluoride free this is a toothpaste that is safe to swallow.
Natural Raspberry flavour.
xylitol, purified water, vegetable glycerin, silica, certified organic natural raspberry flavour, xanthan gum, certified organic calendula officinalis extract.
Care and Handling – Toothpaste
- Your toothpaste tube is sealed under the cap for hygiene.
- Remove the safety seal and the replace the flip-top cap.
- During normal use, small amounts of crystallized toothpaste will build up on the mouth of the cap.
- Using a clean damp cloth or wipe, remove all toothpaste residue from around the cap opening.
- Dry the cap with a clean, dry cloth.
- Close flip-top lid and store tube upright (cap facing up) in the Biodegradable Jack N’ Jill Bathroom Cup.
- Always store oral care products as far away from the toilet area as possible.
Please don’t allow children to suck on the toothpaste tube. We know it tastes yummy, but it’s unhygienic (can spoil the toothpaste) and not the intended use for Jack N’ Jill.
If this does occur then immediately clean the tube as above.