KID ESSENTIALS Nutritionally Complete is a nutritionally complete supplement for children aged 1 to 10 years. It is specially formulated to contain the essential macronutrients and micronutrients children need when dietary intake is inadequate.
Who is it for?
Children need a sufficient intake of nutritious foods to grow and develop normally.
During this time of critical growth, it is essential that children receive not only an adequate supply of all of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) but also macronutrients (energy in the form of protein, carbohydrate and fat).
Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when: ?
- children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they would normally ?
- help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss ?
- growth is suboptimal ?
- nutritional intake is reduced due to illness ?
- appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment ?
- energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others ?
- surgery is required (before and after an operation)
Essential macro and micro nutrients
KID ESSENTIALS Nutritionally Complete is a nutritionally complete supplement for children aged 1 to 10 years. It is specially formulated to contain the essential macronutrients and micronutrients children need when dietary intake is inadequate. ?
- Probiotics ?
- Calcium and Vitamin D for bone health ?
- Suitable for children 1-10 yrs ?
- Contains whey protein, which
– is a high-quality protein important to support growth and weight gain
– leaves the stomach quickly, reducing the potential for vomiting and reflux to ensure that nutrients are kept down and absorbed
Maltodextrin (Corn), Sucrose, Milk Protein (Whey, Potassium Caseinate), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil),
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Minerals (Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride,
Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate),
Fibres, (Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Inulin), Stabiliser (414), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavour (Vanilla), Choline Bitartrate, Food Acid (E330),
Fish Oil, Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, B6, A, B1, B2, Folic Acid, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Probiotic Cultures (Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Paracasei), Taurine, L-Carnitine. Contains Milk, Soy and Fish.
Contains Milk, Soy and Fish.
Mix 55g (7 scoops) of powder with 210mL of water (room temperature to manitain probiotic activity). Dosage varies according to child’s needs; follow medical recommendations.Can also be added to food.Once re-constituted, use within 4 hours.
Prepared product should be tightly covered and consumed wthin 6 hours at room temperature or within 24 hours if refrigerated.