Common symptoms of cystitis
Cystitis can start with a faint prickly, ‘unfinished’ feeling when you’re urinating.
You might also experience:
- A scalding or stinging sensation when urinating
- An urge to urinate frequently
- Passing only small amounts of urine
- Abnormally coloured or strong smelling urine
- Pain in your lower pelvic area
If left untreated, some UTIs like cystitis can lead to kidney infections, which can be a very serious condition. If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor as soon as possible:
- Blood in the urine
- Fever/vomiting or nausea
- Pain on the sides of the lower back (in the kidney area)
- Feeling very unwell
Ural® works to relieve the stinging sensation
Ural® provides relief from the burning symptoms of cystitis because it’s a urinary alkaliniser, which works by reducing the acidity of the urine, so reducing the stinging sensation.