PharmacyCentral Returns Policy
We strive to provide you the best customer service experience possible. If you are not happy with your product, we will arrange for a refund or a product exchange providing the required terms and conditions are met.
A) Products that cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged
- Due to state Health Regulations, general medicines and prescriptions that are taken orally cannot be returned or refunded. Once the product leaves the warehouse, the storage conditions of the product cannot be guaranteed and it is possible the product could be tampered with.
- Products with shelf-life such as vitamins and supplements, personal care, milk formula, baby food, pet care, beauty and skincare products can not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Due to hygiene reasons, products categorised under personal care, beauty and skincare and sexual health will not be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
B) Cancelling an order that has not been shipped
- To cancel an order that has not been shipped, call 1800 884 329 or email us at email@example.com with details of your order, including your order number and reason for cancelling.
- Do note that a cancelled order incurs a 3% administrative fee.
D) Exchanging a product’s size or colour
- Provided the above conditions are met, we are happy to exchange your product(s) with condition they are returned in their original packaging. You have 14 days from the receipt of your shipping confirmation to return for an exchange.
- To arrange for an exchange, please first call us on 1800 884 329 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a Return Authorisation (RA) number. When returning the product(s), please ensure that the RA number is clearly indicated on the return package.
- Please note that used, soiled or damaged products do not qualify for an exchange. All postage charges incurred from the product exchange is payable by you.
C) Returning a product
- According to Australian Consumer Law, we accept returns and exchanges. However do note that State Health Regulations also apply and some prdoucts may not be returned, as abovementioned in section (A).
- If a product you have purchased qualifies for a product return, and you wish to do so, you must first contact PharmacyCentral to request for a Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
- You can only make a product return 7 days after receiving your order.
- A 10% restocking fee applies on the product returned.
D) Returning a product – shipping & handling
- When arranging for a return, you must ensure the product(s) are packed in a proper manner to avoid any damage during shipment.
- We will assess the returned product(s) to ensure they are in their original packaging and meets the required conditions for return, refund or exchange.
- Any damage caused as a result of improper packaging or transportation may result in us rejecting your order cancellation/return/exchange request.
E) What happens if the product I received has a manufacturing fault?
- Some companies prefer to deal directly with you when this occurs. You should contact them to organise a repair, exchange or reimbursement.
- We may be able to assist with contacting the supplier or manufacturer on your behalf within 7 days of your purchase. Please give us a call on 1800 884 329 with an order number ready.